Berry Delicious Angel Food Trifle
This is a great source of vitamin CIngredients:
- One Angel food cake (30 oz), cut into
- Two containers (8 oz.) fat-free whipped topping, divided
- One pkg., instant sugar-free vanilla pudding (1.5 oz.), prepared according to directions on package
- One qt. fresh strawberries, sliced, reserving a few whole berries or garnish
- One pt. fresh blueberries
- Three kiwi, sliced
- Toss all fruit together in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, gently fold together the prepared vanilla pudding and one container of the whipped topping.
- Place a layer of angel food cake cubes in the bottom of a trifle bowl or punch bowl.
- Spoon a layer of the pudding mixture on top of the cake cubes.
- Top the pudding with a layer of the fruit.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients have been used.
- Top trifle with the second container of whipped topping and garnish with reserved whole berries.